martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

Public Administration

Hi.
I chose this major because i would like to contribute to our society making some change in the public area. I know it is hard, but I think we all are her because of that.
The professionals in this area have a lot to contribute to society because they have the tools for make some changes for the people who really need it.
A good public administrator has to know a lot of stuff: law, economy, accounting, political science, etc. and treat to apply those subjects for administrate public resources.
My favorite subject is law, because is very interesting and we have not to study a lot of law, just the part how serves to our major. I like economy too, but we have not had a class yet (i have to wait until second year).
I think that a graduate public administrator has all the tools to be part of the State and be really good at that.
Bye bye

1 comentario:

  1. Law is an interesting subject, but I'm sure that I'll enjoy a lot studying economy the next year, is a good thing that we study it...

    ResponderEliminar