martes, 14 de abril de 2009

my mp3




Hi everyone.
I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: my MP3.
It is black, thin and has 2 gb., but sometimes I wish that it had more space, my mother give it to me on my 16th birthday (I think, I don’t remember it very well).
It is 3 years old, but if you look at it, it looks older, because it is all scratched.
I like it because I love to listen to music and I can take it everywhere.
This is my third mp3; the first was broken by my brother and the second was stolen from me.
Like I said before, I love to listen to music and in this piece I can listen to all my favorite music. This mp3 is ideal for me, because it is small and very good because I do not treat it so good and still works.
Without my mp3 my free time would be very boring.
Bye

1 comentario:

  1. hi fernanda......
    nice blogggggggggg..
    what are you doing these days that I do not see you that much.
    I hope you are having a good time in college
    see you

    ResponderEliminar