martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Blogging Experience

Hello
I didn’t have a blog so this experience has been very educational for me (not just in the English area, but in the computer area too). I enjoyed it because it was something new for me; it has let me write some stuff about me and also it has let me know some stuff about my partners. I think that write about different types of thing not just about things related with the career has been fun. And it has been fun because this is other kind of class; we don’t have to be listening some boring class, we just write about stuffs and if we have time we could review some other web sites (like the mail, journals, facebook, etc), but only if we have extra time.
I think this experience has helped me improve my English because I was not used to writing in English, and here I had write every week and do it regularly is important in order to make some progress in a new language. I think this way of doing class is very good because I wrote some post, and when I was wrong about something I got rectifications that helped me to realized what I did wrong y through that I could learned and make things right. On several occasions I had to finish the post at home and that was a little complicated sometimes because I had to read or study for some test.
An advantage of blogging in the English class is that I could practice English very regularly. And helped me to realize what my strong and weak points are, and through that I can improve my English. I highly recommend this mode to make a class, because is not boring, and gave me possibilities to improve my English skills trough a funny way.
See you!!
Bye Bye

6 comentarios: