martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

Hello everyone. This week I am going to talk about what I think would be my ideal job today (but it is likely that in the future I change in mind, since 5 years and a half (maybe more) are absent to go out of the university and to work indeed).
I really want to work at the General Comptroller of the Republic. This is the Institution that is in charge of controlling the State’s Administration. I find this job very interesting because it’s an institution that is independent from the Executive Branch and other government entities, and that makes it an important organization that serves to keep the country stable and legal. I think this is my ideal job because this institution is in charge that the acts of the Public administration are stick to the law and my favorite subject so far is law. (My second option would be to enter to the Diplomatic Academy or to work at the Education Ministry).
I did some research and I found out that only the 4,7 % of the 56% of the people who work at the General Comptroller are public administrators, so It is going to be very hard to find a job there, but I have hope.

3 comentarios:

  1. this job needs the major 'accountant auditor'. but the comptroller receives a large salary... I hope that you can begin to this work XD!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I enjoyed your explanation of the different government agencies.

    (but it is likely that in the future I *will* change *my* mind, since *I still have 5 and a half years (maybe more) until I finish university and begin working*).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the General Comptroller of the Republic, is a really good area (the slage is very well)
    and cold be a really interesting job,
    good luck!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar